Sunday, June 6, 2010

Took the Girls to Chipman.

I mowed the lawn yesterday morning and then asked if the girls if they wanted to go fishing. They said they did so I decided to take them to Chipman to fish from shore for pickerel. Of course as soon as we left Riverview it started to rain. We decided to go anyways and give it a try.
We did fish for a couple of hours but did it ever rain. I had a pickerel go after mine a couple of times but that is all we saw for pickerel. We did see lots of gaspereaux as they are still in the system.
Even though we did not catch anything we had a good afternoon together......and isn't that what it is all about??

We said we would try again soon when we know it would not be raining.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like things are shaping up starting Wed!! I hope so, I am sick of going out and getting soaked (not getting any fish either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you and the girls had a good day. Wish it had been much nicer.

    Like Casey I am tired of all this rain, even though we did need it by the looks of how low the water was the last time we were out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping to get out soon. Ref party Saturday so not sure if I can go Sunday....next Saturday Samantha is away but may try for Sunday. School will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete