Thursday, January 15, 2009

Introduction

Hello all,
My name is James Trenholm and I am going to give this blogging thing a go. I met a new friend this past summer and he blogs about his fishing experiences so I thought I would enjoy doing the same thing. Before I begin I thought I would do a quick introduction.

I am 38 years old. I am married with 10 year old twin girls. I live in Riverview, New Brunswick. I am a grade three teacher so I have the perfect job to be able to do my favorite hobby, FISHING! Speaking of, only three more months until the opening of the fishing season here in NB.

I have spent all my years fishing around this area mainly focusing on trout fishing. I normally bait fish early in the season and then fly fish for the remainder of the season. I will make post about these areas and experiences. This past summer I was introduced to bass and chain pickeral fishing and I am completely hooked!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie,
    I am glad to you see you are doing some fishing. I surely hope we will get out sometime in the near future, to do some trout salmon fishing.

    Best of luck now the season is here.

    Terry Rhindress

    ReplyDelete